Sunday, November 23, 2008

Daily Update

So today I went to work at noon, and got off around five forty-five. It was an extremely boring day. Barely anyone comes into the store on Sundays, so I got to just sit around and do nothing all day, and get paid for it! When I came home, I really didn't do anything. I need to finish cleaning the house before my parents come up on Thursday. Luckily, I got most of the laundry done yesterday so that's one less thing to worry about.

My parents are having a hard time finding Mr. Beer stuff in Houston, so they are going to get me a real homebrew kit that will make about 5 gallons of beer at a time. Tyler, you are going to have to help me drink that! I don't think my fridge has room enough for 48 bottles, so I will most likely be giving this stuff away. I'm glad I am getting the real 5 gallon kit because it allows you to make a better tasting beer than the Mr. Beer kits do. You have more control over the whole process and can make more creative beers.

So if all goes well, I will be brewing my first batch of beer on the 29th of this month, and it should be ready to drink around Christmastime. Well it's late so I think I am going to go to bed. Night everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is awesome man, keep it up. I need to make my own just for the hell of it.

Anonymous said...

We should have a brewing party for when you decide to crack it open, and you and tyler can drink while me and sarah watch "Sex in the City"