Friday, November 21, 2008

First Post

Hey everyone, this is my first blog post in a long time. I used to have a deadjournal, but my life wasn't interesting enough to write about. Now I am in college and living in an apartment, and interesting is a very accurate way to describe my life now!

Being a poor college student, I was looking online for ways to earn some extra money. I have decided to start donating plasma, and I also came across the website CashCrate.com. You do surveys and stuff and earn some extra money. I haven't received a paycheck yet as I just signed up for it today, but when I do receive a check, I will post a scanned image of it here. If you are interested in signing up with CashCrate, visit www.moneymaker936.tk or click the button below to get started!



Ok, enough of my desperate push for referrals on CashCrate. Nothing much is going on in my life right now. I'm getting ready for Thanksgiving. My parents are coming up from Houston to stay with my girlfriend and I at our apartment for about three days. Since I will be going to Oklahoma for Christmas this year, my parents decided to exchange Christmas presents two days after Thanksgiving. I was happy with that decision, and I will be getting a Mr. Beer kit for my present (www.mrbeer.com). I have brewed my own beer before, but this will be the first tim I use the Mr. Beer system. I am pretty excited because as of right now, I really have no hobby and I have a lot of free time.

Well I guess that is all I have to say right now. Thanks for reading! Be sure to check out www.moneymaker936.tk if you want to make money taking surveys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to come over and help you make/drink that beer sometime! Me and two friends recently bought an aging keg to put liquor in, it's pretty coo.